GSAH announced yesterday that approximately 26.1% of its shares were redeemed in connection to the business combination. Stockholders have until 5:00 p.m. today to withdraw any elections to have their shares redeemed.
The company previously disclosed that the transaction is expected to generate approximately $554 million from its trust, $900 million from a PIPE, and $830 million from a senior secured term loan financing. A portion of the proceeds will be used to pay $1.3 billion to existing Mirion stockholders, to refinance approximately $909 million of existing Mirion third-party debt and to pay transaction expenses.
GSAH expects to close the business combination tomorrow, October 20. The combined company’s stock and warrants are expected to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the new ticker symbols “MIR” and “MIRW”, respectively.
The parties initially announced the $2.6 billion deal on June 17. San Ramon, California-based Mirion provides radiation detection equipment and services to sectors ranging from nuclear power generation to defense and nuclear medicine.
- Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC acted as lead placement agent and exclusive financial advisor to GSAH.
- Lazard Ltd. and HSBC acted as financial advisors to Charterhouse and Mirion.
- Goldman Sachs Lending Partners LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are providing committed debt financing in support of the transaction.
- Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP acted as legal advisor to GSAH.
- Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP acted as legal advisor to Mirion
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP acted as legal advisor to Charterhouse.
- Sullivan & Cromwell LLP acted as legal advisor to Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC as lead placement agent.
- Milbank LLP acted as legal advisor to Goldman Sachs Lending Partners LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc.
Below is a daily summary of links to the latest SPAC news and rumors gathered across the web. Latest SPAC Liquidations: Sierra Lake, Z-Work, Lerer Hippeau, and Climate Real Impact Solutions II Sierra Lake Acquisition Corp. Shareholders Approve Liquidation Sierra Lake Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SIER) announced today that due to its inability to...
Parsec Capital (NASDAQ:PCX) announced in an 8-K this morning that it has begun the process of liquidating its trust account, but the filing also curiously notes that the team is trying to carry on with its announced combination with Enteractive Media. The announcement matches what the SPAC said in its 10-Q filed November 18, that...
Below is a daily summary of links to the latest SPAC news and rumors gathered across the web. Latest SPAC News: Palihapitiya blames Fed for crushing the blank-check bubble, and Hong Kong is set to regain top-three IPO ranking in 2022 SPAC king Chamath Palihapitiya says the Fed crushed the bubble in blank-check firms...
PHP Ventures Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: PPHP) has entered into a definitive agreement to combine with ConstrucTech company Modulex Modular Buildings Plc (“Modulex”) at a valuation of $600 million. UK-based Modulex manufactures 3D volumetric steel modular buildings and harnesses emerging technologies to meet housing and infrastructure needs. The combined company is expected to trade on the...
7GC & Co. (NASDAQ:VII) has entered into a definitive agreement to combine with video engagement platform Banzai at an enterprise value of $380 million, or 17.3x its revenue in the 12 months ending in September 2022. Bainbridge Island, Washington-based Banzai provides a suite of virtual event management and analytical tools through a software-as-a-surface (SaaS) model....