If you missed yesterday’s broadcast of the SPAC Webinar on the State of the SPAC IPO Market, use the following links to access the replay:
CLICK HERE for REPLAY LINK
Gateway to Host SPAC Webinar Today, June 17, 2020
The webinar will bring together experienced leaders in the SPAC asset class to discuss the current IPO market with the majority of the allotted time devoted to live Q&A.
Topics of the panel will center around IPO issuance with an emphasis on the recent explosive growth in the SPAC product, including:
- Is the IPO shareholder base changing? Who is investing in SPACs today and what is their motivation?
- Innovations in IPO structure and will the ¼ warrant make a comeback?
- Do forward purchase agreements or other forms of committed capital matter?
- What makes for a strong SPAC sponsor – repeat issuers versus first-time sponsors?
- Are targeted sectors considered more attractive to SPAC investors versus generalist SPACs?
Panelists will include two experienced investment bankers, a legal professional and a leading asset manager that is active in SPAC investments. Confirmed panelists include:
- Carlos Alvarez, Head of Specialty Finance & Permanent Capital, UBS
- Christopher Weekes, Managing Director, Cowen and Company
- Richard Bilotti, Partner & Portfolio Manager for Global Special Situations, P. Schoenfeld Asset Management LP
- Christian Nagler, Partner, Kirkland & Ellis
- Kristi Marvin, Founder, SPACInsider
- Cody Slach, Senior Managing Director & Head of SPAC Practice, Gateway IR
Click HERE to register.
Below is a daily summary of links to the latest SPAC news and rumors gathered across the web. Latest SPAC Liquidations: NightDragon, VectoIQ II, and Fortistar Sustainable Solutions Corp. Night Dragon Acquisition Corp. Will Redeem Its Public Shares and Will Not Consummate an Initial Business Combination NightDragon Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: NDAC) anticipates that the last trading day...
Lakeshore Acquisition I Corp. (NASDAQ:LAAA) disclosed this afternoon that its shareholders have approved its business combination with medical device company ProSomnus during a special meeting held earlier today. Approximately 92.4% of the votes cast at the meeting on the business combination proposal, representing approximately 80.5% of Lakeshore’s outstanding shares, voted to approve the deal. The SPAC disclosed...
Below is a daily summary of links to the latest SPAC news and rumors gathered across the web. Latest SPAC News: Embark director Elaine Chao and others sued over SPAC merger, Alvotech switches CEO and takes COO from Teva, and Uber Freight and Aurora expand pilot Embark Director Elaine Chao, Others Sued Over SPAC...
SPACInsider contributors Anthony Sozzi and Sam Beattie this week compiled their three favorite potential SPAC targets among potential targets in the security industry. We look at why they are compelling and why each could be a fit for a blank-check merger. Security is on the market’s mind and is expected to grow at a CAGR...
Below is a daily summary of links to the latest SPAC news and rumors gathered across the web. Latest SPAC Liquidations: Atlas Crest Investment II and One Equity Partners Open Water I Atlas Crest Investment Corp. II to Liquidate Trust Atlas Crest II’s (NYSE:ACII) board and shareholders have agreed to establish today, December 1, 2022,...