The SPAC had already tipped on Tuesday that 99.5% of its shares were redeemed in connection with the vote. But, this will not interfere with its deal’s closing as the transaction includes $22.5 million in convertible debt, a $40 million committed equity facility and an FPA to purchase up to 3,000,000 shares.
The parties now expect to close the transaction later today, after which the combined company’s shares are expected to trade under the symbol “FOXO” beginning on September 16.
The parties announced their $297 million combination earlier this year on February 24. Minneapolis, Minnesota-based FOXO Technologies utilizes AI-driven bioinformatics and technologies to develop and commercialize epigenetic biomarkers of health and aging for the life insurance industry.
- Deutsche Bank Securities acted as exclusive financial advisor to FOXO.
- RBC Capital Markets acted as Exclusive Financial Advisor to Delwinds.
- RBC Capital Markets and Cantor Fitzgerald acted as Capital Markets Advisors to Delwinds.
- Houlihan Lokey provided additional financial advice to the Delwinds board of directors.
- Cohen & Company Capital Markets, a division of J.V.B. Financial Group, LLC acted as placement agents for the convertible debenture and redemption backstop.
- Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp and Stinson LLP acted as legal advisors to FOXO.
- Ellenoff, Grossman & Schole LLP acted as legal advisor to Delwinds while Lamson, Dugan and Murray LLP acted as insurance regulatory counsel to Delwinds.
- Proskauer Rose LLP is serving as legal advisor to Cohen & Company Capital Markets.
Terms Tracker for the Week Ending November 24, 2023 Welcome to our weekly column where we discuss the findings from our IPO terms tracker based on the previous week’s pricings. This being the Thanksgiving holiday week, we are thankful for a lot of things, but mostly that 2023 is almost over. It’s been a rough...
At the SPAC of Dawn Though perhaps stuffed to the brim, SPAC activity continues this Thanksgiving Friday with votes by Clean Earth and Zalatoris to extend a deadline and amend trust contributions, respectively. At least seven de-SPACs are also reporting earnings today and will do so going into a futures market that is mostly green...
IB Acquisition Corp. submitted its S-1 filing Friday afternoon for a $100 million IPO, coming right on the heels of Bayview Acquisition Corp, which also filed its S-1 that day. IB is also similar to Bayview in that its units do not feature a warrant but include 1 right for 1/10. However, its trust is slightly...
Integrated Wellness (NYSE:WEL) announced in an 8-K filing that it agreed to transfer control of its sponsor to Sriram Associates, which will now take on the SPAC’s financial obligations and may appoint a new team. Sriram is acquiring 2,012,500 promote shares (70%) and 4,795,000 private placement warrants (70%) for the nominal purchase price of $1....
At the SPAC of Dawn So far, seven SPACs have announced their liquidations this week and although some others may choose to use the holiday to quietly disband, this tends to be a positive week for equities in general. Going back to 1961, the S&P 500 has ended the Thanksgiving week with gains three-quarters of...